Everyone wants an Emissions Intensity Scheme, except for the Liberal National Party, oh and One Nation
Emissions intensity scheme would threaten energy stability, Frydenberg says
It looks like once again the Liberal government is in denial and refuses to face up to the reality that EVERYONE in the energy business agrees that we need a Emissions Intensity Scheme.
But they will not because it would look too much like Labor's Carbon Tax was right all along, and we couldn't admin that could we.
There are some suprising names on the list of supporters:
- Australian Energy Council
- Climate Council
- Business Council of Australia
- Alan Finkel
- Australian Energy Market Commission (AEMC)
- Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO)
- Origin Energy
- Energy Australia
- The Australian Energy Regulator